Choose from a 5k or 8k run or a 5k walk and explore Northwest Trek’s unique race setting, Saturday, October 8 from 8-11am. Your registration fee helps support Northwest Trek programming and conservation efforts. Registration includes park admission and a race shirt. So, you can run in the morning and tour the park in the afternoon.
Some important things to remember:
- Arrive early on race day
- The entrance road to Northwest Trek closes at 7:50 am. Late arrivals will not be admitted entrance into the park. Individuals arriving late will not be allowed to park at the closed gate, adjacent fire station, or on Highway 161, then run/walk in to the starting point. Please be sure to arrive well ahead of the gate closure at 7:50 so you can participate in the event.
- No refunds.
- T-shirts are not guaranteed after September 30th registration.
- No strollers, in-line skates, bicycles or pets are permitted.
- Parking is very limited, please make the day even more green and plan a ridesharing caravan with your friends
- Unique race with separate courses for runners and walkers
- Chip timing provided by Rogue Timing
- USA Track & Field 5k run certified course
- Northwest Trek is OPEN on race day. The gate opens for visitors at 10 a.m., with the first tram running at 11 a.m.
Most importantly…HAVE FUN!