BuDu racing at http://bit.ly/xsjrpf at 8am will start registration for the race. There are races for the kiddos too! You can even purchase a ‘Season’ pass for all the events.
- $15/$25 (child/adult) 1 race
- $80/$120 Season Pass
- 3/4 – King County Soaring Eagle Park – E Main Dr & 259th Ave, Sammamish
- 3/18 – Ft. Steilacoom – 9601 Steilacoom Blvd SW Lakewood
- 3/25 – Cookin’ in the Kettles – Hill Valley Dr Coupefille WA
- 4/14 – Black Diamond Real LIfe Church Trails – 30711 3rd Ave
- 4/29 – King County Maple Ridge Open Space or Henry’s Ridge Trails – 28011 Maple Ridge Way
Registration starts at 8am
Races start at:
- 9am for beginners
- 10am for open/expert
- 11:30am for sport/Clydesdale
Kids races start right after Experts start.
There is even a cash prize for winners! This looks like a great way to have fun, biking through trails and enjoying the presence of many people at the same time.