This is a really fun event for kids who like Thomas the Train. Thomas is big in our house and all my boys love him. Girls love him too. The tickets are now on sale to go and meet Thomas in person!!! While the tickets for this and the drive up are pretty hefty, it can make for a really neat experience. Just remember to take lots of pictures, so you can reminisce. **I am following up to see if they offer an time during the event for noise sensitive children** If you know, please post! Enjoy the outing!
July 13-15; July 20-22 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
$19/person; below age 2 free
Little engineers and their families are invited to Day Out With Thomas at the Northwest Railway Museum from July 13-15 & July 20-22. The day includes:
• A 25-minute ride to the top of Snoqualmie Falls with Thomas the Tank Engine
• Games and activities featuring a mystery element
• The opportunity to meet Sir Topham Hatt™, Controller of the Railway
• A Thomas & Friends Imagination Station; featuring stamps temporary tattoos, hands-on arts & crafts, train tables, and coloring sheets
• Commemorative activities, merchandise and giveaways including a special reveal poster previewing new engines and a new destination from the upcoming 2012 Thomas & Friends feature, “Blue Mountain Mystery”
• Storytelling, video viewing and award winning live musical entertainment
• Operating model railroads
• A clown, balloon twister, and a puppet show
• Motor car rides
Ages 2 and up