My goals for 2014 are:
- Pay down our debt.
- I want to run (realistically: run/walk) at least six 5K runs.
- I want to clean out the clutter in my house, sell on craigslist 3 items a month or donate a big bag to goodwill once a month.
- I want to shrink 2 pant sizes.
Well, this is my update:
- We were able to pay an extra $500 towards debt this last month. That is exciting!
- No 5k this month, but we did manage to run a 1 mile on Jan 1st. However, I have managed to run an average of 6-8 miles per week on a treadmill in the gym. Not really the same as running outside, but it is something at least.
- Over the last month we have managed to sell some of my kids old toys they don’t need anymore and some unused clothing and shoes. We made about $250 that we were able to put towards our debt.
- Not down a pant size yet, but I just was able to move the lever down on the scale. This is a good thing. Its amazing how good it feels not to have to move that big weight on the bottom to where it was.
How are you doing?