The website says its fast, exhilirating, and challenging. I bet! Just the thought of careening down a line at 33feet per second, 55 feet in the air has my heart doing major palpitations! But, what an adventure, and local too!
This is definitely for the older kiddos, I would say ages 10 or 13 and above, but use your own judgement on how old your kids should be. The website talks about a challenge course, a zip line and a high wire tight rope, none of which are for the faint of heart.
Zip Line and Challenge Course Regulations:
- Reservations are required. If you require clarification on any details please call 360-832-7163 prior to making a reservation.
- Reservations are limited to 15 participants in 60 minute blocks.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. Proof of age, such as passport or birth certificate, may be requested for all children when checking in.
- Ages 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the length of the course.
- Due to restriction on number of people per platform, we require 1 parent for a maximum of 2 children for each Zip Wild experience.
- Minimum height for visitors is 4’7″
- Max weight is 275 lbs
- Fully enclosed and comfortable sporting or hiking shoes required
Pricing: $39.95 in addition to membership or admission to Northwest Trek Wildlife Park. View more course details on our zip line reservation page.